Q Fiesta at T.P. Bhatia Science College
Ramdhar Maheswari Career Counseling Centre (RMCC) has organized a Q Fiesta event for the students of Shri. Tikamdas Purushottam Bhatia College of Science (T.P. Bhatia College) on 29th November 2016 at Kandivali(W). The Q Fiesta conducted by representative of team RMCC, was initiated by the Career Counseling Team to guide students for different programs through Career Guidance and Career profiling.
Following Challenges are being faced by Students: -
- Too many career options, isn't it confusing? What after 12th or What after Graduation?
- What Career Is Right For Me?
- Academic Stress, Parental Pressure, Anxiety
- Lack of awareness about their abilities and interests
Highlights of the program: -
Help desk started with registration aiming to understand dream career of the student and to check their planning for dreaming career. Students were also informed about 3 career options to overcome confusion based on their profile.
Event consists of many programs such as Science Quiz Trivia (Quiz Related to Science), Brain Teasers, Career Quiz, Pehchaan Kaun (Identification of Scientist), Idea behind conducting such competitions to understand their strength and weaknesses Fun & Games. Students have enjoyed a lot. Winners from different segments were felicitated for their extra - ordinary efforts.
In today's scenario it is really difficult choosing a career path, Majority of students do not consider career guidance a significant issue. Hence, they have no or very little realization about the importance of career guidance. As a matter of fact, career guidance is a very important aspect of your life. In fact, it can make or break your career. RMCC has explained students with Following Benefits of Career guidance to make a great career through career guidance and career profiling: -
- Lets the students co-relate between their current studies and planned careers
- Awareness on the various career opportunities in the chosen subject / field
- Scientific assessment which identify matching careers with their capabilities
- No depression and work stress in future
- Counselling from expert counsellor to help students and parents their personality, aptitude and matching career based on same.
A comprehensive, developmental program designed by RMCC is being explained to assist students in making and implementing informed educational and occupational choices. Career guidance and counseling program develops an individual's competencies in self-knowledge, educational and occupational exploration, and career planning were also explained. Students were also how these career guidance and counseling programs help individuals acquire the knowledge, skills, and experience necessary to identify options, explore alternatives and succeed in society.