1) Students studying in colleges or department of the Mumbai University will be considered for admission. Students should not be engaged in any remunerative work.
2) Only a student residing beyond the city limits of Mumbai (i.e. beyond Khopoli, Panvel, Bhiwandi, Palghar ) can apply for accommodation in the hostel.
3) Admission will be granted strictly on the basis of Eligibility Criteria, Submission of Required documents. The students must introduce two Local Guardians.
4) The student must be willing to obey all the rules and regulations of the hostel as prescribed from time to time by the management.
5) Admission to the Hostel will be done on the basis of the availability of the seats and conduct of the students approved by the Authorities from time to time.