By Mr. Monish Kaushal
Dec 28, 2018 at 11:00 PM
GoPro is the world’s most versatile 360 and 4K action camera. They believe that sharing experiences makes them more meaningful and way more fun. But what happens sometimes, we take a happening video and when we watch later it is not so happening at that point in time. Do you wonder what happened?
Here are some tricks and tips to help you be a pro-
- Make sure when you shoot on GoPro the highest resolution is enabled i.e. 4k
- Remember high frame rates require good lighting. With low lighting, we should always keep 24fps for better quality.
- During an outdoor shoot keep the ISO-MAX to 100 and set up your white balance accordingly.
- To remove a fisheye effect, you can take your video to the timeline at Adobe Premier Timeline and double click on video effects then go to distort and in distort presets you can find lens distortion.
Place that lens distortion effect on your go pro video at the adobe premiere timeline. Then double click on the video clip, the video effect inspector window will be opened at your to the left of the window. The video will be no longer fish-eyed.
- Always keep the stabilization mode on. Just In case you are going to color correct your footages later on at the editing software then keep the flat color profile. Later on, at Adobe Premier or FCP 10, you can color correct your footages to make the footages much colorful.
Cinematography enables you to be the master in balancing light and camera angles for the best picture. We at DGMC offer a certificate course in cinematography for students who wish to explore cinematography as a career option and want to be a part of the ever-growing film industry. With ace faculty & hands-on experiential teaching- based on real-time projects, the course is a sure way to open your minds eye when it comes to Cinematography.
Give life to your pictures.